Alexander Meeus (°1989) studied the photography program at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Ghent.
Currently working as a freelance photographer and photo editor for the Belgian newspaper De Standaard.
Feel free to contact me for assignments or to purchase prints.
Exhibitions, awards and publications:
- publication Palliative Care Unit on vice.com
- exhibition UNEXPOSED/TWENS Leuven
- publication in De Morgen magazine
30 onder de 30
- shortlisted in the Canon Iconic Image Competition
- exhibition De Standaard the Summer of Love
Fort Napoleon Oostende
- shortlisted with the series "Light is the land" in the Professional Landscape category at the 2018 Sony World Photography Awards http://www.worldphoto.org/
- shortlisted in the 2018 Nikon Press Photo Awards with the image of the Weisweiller energy plant